|This article is non-canon.
This article covers a subject that has been deemed non-canon by either the author or the Prison Break licensees, and thus should not be taken as a part of the "real" Prison Break universe.
You may be looking for his counterpart in the show.
This article needs a new infobox template.
Aldo Burrows is a character who appears in Prison Break - The Conspiracy (Game). He's the father of Michael and Lincoln. The Company was trying to get him out of hiding.
- Christina Scofield - Ex-wife
- Michael Scofield - Son
- Lincoln Burrows - Son
- Nika Volek - Daughter-in-law
Aldo Burrows was the father from Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows. He worked for the Company and did know Jack Mannix. Aldo left the Company and was living on his own. He did also met Tom Paxton who he befriended and he was a father-figure for him.
Prison Break - The Conspiracy
Aldo did met Brad Bellick and Tom Paxton at Fox River. Aldo said to Tom that he should steal his records so that Tom can safely escape Fox River. Tom was stealing with the help from Aldo to steal the records. Later when Tom did have the records, Bellick was coming. Tom was right on time to give the records to Aldo. Charles Westmoreland later revealed that it was safe on the outside.
Before escaping, Lincoln did hear Paxton and Paxton said that Aldo said that Paxton and Lincoln were on the same team. When Tom did found Jack Mannix on the roof. Tom attacked Jack, and Tom asked to Jack if it was to get Aldo out of hiding. Jack said it was and the two fought later to each other.
- Charles Westmoreland did know Aldo Burrows - without any reason given in the Game, while not in the show.
- He's also a father-figure for Tom Paxton in the Game, a character that doesn't exist in the show.
- Aldo wears a mustache in the Game. Although this is considered as a blooper, it could be a fake mustache which was weared by Aldo so they wouldn't recognize him.