|Cause of death:|
Andrew Tyge arrives in Sona in the episode Interference, particularly in the same status that Brad Bellick arrived in: Stripped down to his underwear and being at the bottom of the social ladder. Bellick attempts to bond with Tyge by giving him some food. Tyge recognizes Whistler from somewhere, and begins to spy on him, Michael Scofield, and Mahone while they plot their escape. Mahone notices and threatens Tyge to mind his own business. Michael later talks to Tyge, and he insists that he met Whistler while working at the Ambassador Hotel in Nice, France.
In Photo Finish, Bellick attempts to bond with Tyge again in the water line, inviting him for a game of dice back in his cell. Tyge becomes rather rude towards Bellick, saying that he did not wish to have sex with him, embarrassing Bellick in front of the other inmates who laugh. Later, Tyge turns out dead and Michael's two prime suspects are Mahone (who had previously threatened Tyge for spying) and Bellick (due to the earlier altercation in the water line). Michael realizes Mahone was the real murderer and takes a shiv to Lechero, but by that time, Mahone has already been released from Sona.
- Tyge is the second Sona inmate to be killed by Mahone. The first one is World and the third one is a Sona inmate.
- Tyge is the only Sona inmate killed by Mahone who was seen when he was for the first time in Sona.
- Tyge would be the only Sona inmate off-screen kill for Mahone in Sona.
- Both Andrew Tyge and Andrew Blauner discovered that something was wrong, and were killed, because they discovered it.
- Tyge has met Michael, Whistler and Mahone.