|This article or section has been nominated for a cleanup|
The content on this page may be out of place, overwritten, and/or contradictory.
You can help Prison Break Wiki by cleaning it up.
The Anti-Company movement was an etablished secret resistance funded by Aldo Burrows a former operative and assassin of The Company. The members of this movement consist of rogue Company operatives (Jane Phillips and Tom Paxton), executives, senators, and congressmen determined to take down the Company and their puppet: The president of the United States, Caroline Reynolds. This movement had many spies and operatives in the US watching high-ranked Company Executives and their secret operation. The members were not above violence, and sometimes resorted to killing Company members when it was necessary. The Anti-Company Movement worked with trusted government branches such as Homeland Security (including special agent Donald Self) and the United Nations (as UN's attaché Solomon Okela).   Before the double agent Leon killed all of Aldo Burrows' bodyguards their HQ was located in Trinidad, Colorado. The movement completely disbanded after the fall of The Company and all members were cleared of their crimes.
- Unknown Building in Miami,Florida
- Aldo Burrows: former Company assassin - DECEASED
- Jane Phillips: former Company assassin - DECEASED
- Leon: mole inside the movement - DECEASED
- Paul Kellerman: former secret service agent - DECEASED
- James Whistler: former Company Operative - DECEASED
- Lincoln Burrows: former inmate in Fox River - ALIVE
- Michael Scofield: former inmate in Fox River - ALIVE
- Fernando Sucre: former inmate in fox River - ALIVE
- Alexander Mahone: former FBI Special Agent - ALIVE
- Brad Bellick: former C.O in Fox River - DECEASED
- Sara Tancredi: former doctor in Fox River - ALIVE
- Benjamin Miles Franklin: former inmate in Fox River - ALIVE
- Roland Glenn: Hacker - DECEASED
- NSA Analyst:Government agent-PRESUMED DEAD
- Solomon Okela:United Nation attaché-ALIVE
- Cooper Green: Member of the justice departement - ALIVE
- Frank Tancredi: Governor of the Illinois State, tried to expose the President's activities - DECEASED
- Bruce Bennett: Governor's aid - DECEASED
- Don Self: Homeland Security special agent - ALIVE (VEGETATED STATE)
- Herb Stanton: Homeland Securtiy supervisor agent, tried to bring down the Company - DECEASED
- Gretchen Morgan: former Company operative - INCARCERATED
- Henry Pope: former Warden in Fox River, helped the brothers to find the VP's tape - ALIVE
- Daniel Hale: former secret service assassin, try to expose the Conspiracy to Veronica Donovan - DECEASED
- Tom Paxton: former secret service agent and Company operative, helped the brothers Lincoln and Michael to escape prison- ON THE RUN FROM THE COMPANY.
- Jasper Potts:former Company's accountant who turned state evidence to the Homeland Security about SCYLLA-DECEASED