|This article or section has been nominated for a cleanup|
The content on this page may be out of place, overwritten, and/or contradictory.
You can help Prison Break Wiki by cleaning it up.
Bloopers and continuity errors are mistakes that happens in Prison Break.
- Season 2, episode 6. While the guys are digging in the garage, Michael tells Sucre about the website they can use, as C-Note walks in. He closes the door behind him, but misses the catch, and you can see the door start to swing open again behind him as he walks further into the room. Cut to Lincoln for a second, then to a wide shot, and the door is now firmly closed.
- Season 2, episode 9. After Lincoln and LJ have been recognized by the waitress, they speed off down a road. During their conversation in the car, whenever we see LJ from (his) right side, his hair is blowing in a strong draft, and is blown away from the temple. In all other shots, his hair is completely calm, and is hanging down and forward, covering his right temple completely.
- Season 2, Episode 16 "Chicago": As the train is approaching the police road block, we get a shot behind the police cars right before the train hits them. At that point all the policemen are gone. In the next shot, the policemen are back by the police cars.
- S03E02 - When Scofield has water poured in to his glass the water level isn't even a quarter full, however, when it cuts back the glass is half full.
- S03-E12: After the bus driver has given Lincoln's description to the police, it cuts to Lincoln driving a car. The camera moves closely in to the car and you can see both the camera and a couple of crew members reflected in the window.
- S03-E12: When Lincoln gets on the boat, it cuts to a shot from behind him, and the camera's shadow is visible on his back.