|Cause of death:||
Shot by Wyatt
Cameron was first mentioned when William Kim said that Mahone has a son named Cameron, and Mahone attempted to strangel him to death. Cameron was hit by a car by Agent Blondie. Cameron ended up in a hospital and later, Mahone called him by phone.
Mahone did later broke in the house of Stuart Tuxhorn and saw Stuart Tuxhorn's son, while he thought about his son Cameron. Felicia Lang later brought the bodyparts of Cameron to Mahone. Lincoln said that he would help him with taking revenge on the murder of Mahone's son. After Wyatt Mathewson was taking down by the Scylla Team, Lincoln attacked and Sara talked to him, which didn't matter, until Mahone came, and talked about his son, Cameron, who he shot death. Mahone told him where he killed his son and tortured him there. Mahone eventually killed Wyatt to tak revenge on his son's death. Cameron's name later briefly appeared on Michael Scofield's list and Mahone talked about him briefly, if there was the place where General Jonathan Krantz ordered the death of him.
Cameron after being attacked.
- Hell Or High Water (Picture only)
- Breaking and Entering (Picture only)
- Shut Down (Corpse only)
- Greatness Achieved (Mentioned only)
- Selfless (Mentioned only)
- Cameron survived being attacked by Agent Blondie, but was killed by Wyatt Mathewson. Both men were Company operatives and both men were killed by his father, Alexander Mahone for attacking (and killing) his son.
- Cameron along with James Whistler and Bruce Bennett appeared in multiple seasons before being killed by Wyatt.
- Following the breakout of the Fox River 8, Mahone never saw his son again, only talking with over the phone in Bad Blood and heard him in the episode Scylla.