Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Are you sure about this name?
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|Cause of death:||
Attacked by a car
This sniper watched Lincoln Burrows when he was waiting for Christina Scofield. However, she wasn't there, but it was actually a set-up by Lincoln Burrows' gang. Donald Self saw the sniper through binoculars (and the sniper saw Self through his own binoculars) and so the sniper fled. Mahone shot at him, but missed as he was taking return fire from the sniper. The sniper almost escaped the building but ran into Lincoln. However, when T-Bag came, he was hit by a car and was killed by an unknown civilian. The gang then took his phone and fled.
Following his death, it's unknown what happened to his body. However, they found a location, because they used his phone.
- Lincoln Burrows' gang got blamed for his death, while it was actually an unknown civilian who killed him.
- His death is similair to Tran Jun. Both men are criminials, both men worked for a criminal (Ronald Barnes and Christina Scofield) and both men's death was an accident, also both Lincoln Burrows' gang and the Breakout Kings got blamed for the death they didn't caused, although it was both indirect in both situations.
- Lincoln, Self, Mahone and T-Bag were responsible for his death, although Self only looked at him by his binoculars and the sniper saw him by him weapon.
- It's not known what happened to his body.
- The only one out of Lincoln Burrows' gang who wasn't responsible for his death was Gretchen Morgan.