Cruz Control is the 4rd episode of Breakout Kings Season 2.
Following a very clever breakout from the motor pool, the escapee takes off on a killing spree with reckless abandon until Lloyd realizes that, driven by his own fatal diagnosis, he is checking off a killing bucket list. He thinks of himself as an avenging angel, and it's up to the team to stop him and put an end to the violence.
- Goof (revealing mistake): Ray's bullets shatter Cruz's windshield but the damage only shows in shots from the car's interior, not in exterior shots.
Julianne visits Lloyd in prison.
- Lloyd Lowery makes a reference to Prison Break Season 1 about escaping. This is when he's talking about poker.
- With this episode, Erica Reed officially defeats Charlie DuChamp as main character. She appears in 16 episodes, while Charlie appears in 15 episodes.
- This marks the first time that Julianne visits a prison.
- This marks the first time that Ray kills one of the Breakout Kings Main Villains.
- This marks also the first time that a Breakout Kings main villain has his name in an episode, and ends up being dead by a main character.
- This marks the first time that Ray kills in 2 consecutive episodes.
- This episode aired at the same day as There are Rules in the Netherlands.