You may be looking for this counterpart in the "Prison Break: The Conspiracy".
|This article or section has been nominated for a cleanup|
The content on this page may be out of place, overwritten, and/or contradictory.
You can help Prison Break Wiki by cleaning it up.
The Fox River Eight was the name the media gave to the eight convicts that notoriously broke out of the Fox River State Penitentiary. The eight fugitives had been chased the moment they got over the prison walls. The eight men the show revolves around.
2005 in Fox River
Michael Scofield robbed a bank in order to get into Fox River so he could break his brother, Lincoln Burrows, out before his execution. Ten inmates (the escapees, Charles Westmoreland and Manche Sanchez) eventually were escaping. However, Westmoreland died of a wound and Manche was caught. Haywire, Tweener and T-Bag wound up alone while the other five missed the plane that was supposed to take them away and had to run. They ultimately went their own ways (except for Michael and Lincoln) although they met again while searching for Westmoreland's money stash. FBI Agent Alexander Mahone killed Tweener and Haywire and C-Note was put in the witness protection program for protection against Mahone. Michael and T-Bag got put in a prison in Panama, Sona. Michael later escapes and Fernando is put into Sona. Lincoln has been cleared of all charges and is living in Panama. Three days after Michael escaped Sona, T-Bag and Sucre escape as well, being the three escapees to continue to elude authorities, without death or exoneration like the other five. In the end, Michael and Sucre are exonerated after Scylla was handed over to the government, and T-Bag is tossed back at Fox River. Michael later died within the next four years, leaving Lincoln, Sucre and C-Note the only free members of the Fox River Eight that are alive. However T-Bag was made it out of Fox River, but was sent back by Michael Scofield and Lincoln Burrows.
Only Benjamin Franklin, Lincoln Burrows and Fernando Sucre were exonerated and weren't captured or killed. Michael Scofield killed himself with the electricity. Haywire committed suicide. David Apolskis was murdered by Alexander Mahone. Abruzzi was gunned down by SWAT. T-Bag was sent back to Fox River.
T-Bag, escaped from Fox River again, but he was captured few days later.
|Picture||Name||At Fox River||First Episode||Number||Status|
|Michael Scofield||Michael planned the original escape, intending to free Lincoln Burrows, his brother, because he was framed for a murder he didn't commit. Michael was later exonerated of all charges, but he died a short time later.||Pilot||1||Deceased|
|Lincoln Burrows||Lincoln, along with Michael and Abruzzi, was the only person intended to be freed from the very beginning, since he was the whole reason the breakout was planned. Lincoln was later exonerated of all charges.||Pilot||2||Exonerated|
|John Abruzzi||Abruzzi was an intended part of the plan from the very beginning, thanks to his connections on the outside. After the escape, Abruzzi is cornered at a hotel while looking for Fibonacci, and is killed by several FBI agents.||Pilot||3||Deceased|
|Fernando Sucre||Sucre was let into the plan simply because he shared a cell with Michael. Although he was reluctant to join at first, even transferring out to get away from Michael, he eventually came around to the idea. His wife being his main motivation.||Pilot||4||Exonerated|
|Theodore Bagwell||Bagwell was let in on the plan after he found the hole in Scofield's cell and threatened to rat if he wasn't let in on it. Eventually, he is captured, and the group chooses to send him back instead of having him exonerated with them. Later, he escapes Fox River to visit his mother, but is recaptured.||Allen||5||Incarcerated|
|Benjamin Franklin||C-Note was only let in on the plan because he threatened to tell the guards of the PI crew's true reason for being in the guard's room. After the escape, he is captured, but all charges are dropped when he reveals secrets about Alexander Mahone.||Pilot||6||Exonerated|
|David Apolskis||Michael let Tweener in on the plan because he felt sorry for him. Apolskis is eventually recaptured, and is offered a lighter sentence if he leads the cops to the rest of the group. However, he instead goes to Debra Jean's house, and on the ride back, Mahone kills him.||Tweener||9||Deceased|
|Charles Patoshik||Patoshik was temporarily Michael's cellmate, but was removed for trying to decipher the tattoo. Later, he draws a missing part of the map, but is then set up. He escaped because he tagged along as the breakout occurred . Later, he is goaded into jumping to his death by Mahone.||Cell Test||10||Deceased|
|Picture||Name||At Fox River||First Episode||Number||Status|
|Charles Westmoreland||Charles was offered a role in the escape because he was believed to be D.B. Cooper. He refused, but later reconsidered, proving he was Cooper so he'd be accepted. After a fight with Bellick, he bled throughout the escape, and died in the infirmary, thus he is not one of the eight.||Pilot||7||Deceased|
|Manche Sanchez||Sanchez was let into the plan by Linc because he refused to relay a message to Michael until he was informed of their activities. He helped frame Geary and got Michael out of the Psych ward. The cable broke as he crossed and he was recaptured, so he isn't one of the eight. Later on, Bellick bribes him with a reduced sentence in a lower security prison for information on Sucre.||By the Skin and the Teeth||8||Incarcerated|
Prison Break universe
- The Bag Man (T-Bag appeared and they were mentioned)
- The only members who are not brought to prison or are dead are Benjamin Franklin, Fernando Sucre and Lincoln Burrows.
- If the team escaped with 10 inmates, then there would be 2 men escaped with the name Charles.
- The half of the people who has escaped from the Fox River Eight were dead: John Abruzzi, David Apolskis, Charles Patoshik and Michael Scofield.
- John Abruzzi and Charles Patoshik are the only one who didn't look for Charles Westmoreland's five million.
- In order who was first captured except C-Note, because he was set free (from season 2):
- John Abruzzi was killed in the 4 episode of season 2.
- David Apolskis was killed 3 episodes later.
- Charles Patoshik was killed 9 episodes later.
- Michael and Tweener were later in prison after Haywire, C-Note, Sucre, Lincoln, T-Bag and Abruzzi.
- Charles Patoshik and John Abruzzi are the only two members of the Fox River Eight to not be arrested following the escape. Michael, Tweener, T-Bag, C-Note, Lincoln, and Sucre were all arrested at some point.
- Fernando Sucre went the longest out of any of the Fox River Eight members without being apprehended by police. His first time being arrested following the escape was in the Season 3 episode The Art of the Deal.
- Sucre was stopped by police officers a few times in Season 2, but wasn't arrested.
- Theodore Bagwell is the only member of the Fox River Eight to be sent back to Fox River as he was denied an exoneration in the series finale.
Theodore Bagwell and Fernando Sucre were the only Fox River 8 escapees who were never captured by Alexander Mahone. Michael and Lincoln were temporarily recaptured, but escaped.
3 of the Fox River 8 escapees were leaders of prison gangs in Fox River: Theodore Bagwell, Benjamin Franklin, and John Abruzzi.