|Cause of death:||
Shot by Paul Kellerman
- Crab Simmons - Ex-boyfriend
Veronica gets a call from Leticia Barris and said that she will give her some information, but only if they meet in a public place. (Allen)
Paranoid, Leticia considers shooting Veronica incase she works for "them"
Leticia Barris walks in front of Veronica outside at Chicago's illennium Park. When Veronica raises the point that the coroner's report showed Crab died of an overdose, Leticia shoots back: Crab was killed because he knew too much about what was going on. Leticia becomes spooked, convinced she was followed. She runs away before Veronica can get more answers.
She was later kidnapped by Agent Hale and Kellerman. Kellerman instructs Hale to take her into the woods to dispose of her. Hale drags Leticia into the woods and forces her to the ground. Hale apologizes to Leticia for what he's about to do. But before he can pull the trigger, a train whistle startles him. Leticia uses the distraction to get up and start running. Hale fires, striking her in the leg. As Hale approaches, Leticia begs for her life shortly before she was killed by Kellerman when Hale hesitated to do so. (Cell Test)
Barris shortly before her untimely death
Following her death, Daniel Hale said he couldn't do good yet.
The death of Leticia Barris
Veronica later mentioned when she was interviewed that McMorrow, Lisa Rix and Leticia Barris were killed, because they did know something and that her source would help her to give her the evidence. (End of the Tunnel)
Leticia's name above's Daniel Hale's name.
- Allen (First appearance)
- Cell Test
- Cute Poison (Mentioned only)
- And Then There Were 7 (Mentioned only)
- End of the Tunnel (Mentioned only)
- Selfless (Mentioned only)
- Lecticia is the first person who tried to kill Veronica Donovan. She was later killed by Paul Kellerman.
- Leticia was partailly killed by Daniel Hale, but since he didn't shot her twice, Kellerman finished her off.
- Leticia along with her boyfriend, Crab Simmons were killed by Kellerman.
- Leticia is Kellerman's first kill since 3 years ago (Terrence Steadman's decoy body and Crab Simmons were his first victims).
- Leticia is the first person killed by Paul Kellerman, who appears on Michael Scofield's list. The second person is Daniel Hale.
- Leticia is called Letitia Browne in Prison Break Seizoen 1 Deel 1.