|This article or section has been nominated for an update|
The content should be updated to include new information that has been released, specifically episode 4, created by Paul Scheuring.
You can help Prison Break Wiki by updating it.
|This article or section has been nominated for a cleanup|
The content on this page may be out of place, overwritten, and/or contradictory.
You can help Prison Break Wiki by cleaning it up.
Mary Francis is a Panamanian prostitute who disguised herself as a nun in order to get into Sona and provide services to Lechero. She is referred by Lechero as Mamí, Spanish slang for sexy female. (3x1)
Mary Francis is taking on her clothes, before going away with T-Bag
Mary then was seen by Cheo, Papo, T-Bag and Sammy, while Mary was going to have sex with Lechero. After they had sex, a sound was heard and Lechero asked T-Bag to hide Mary as far as possible. T-Bag and Mary did hide, and she said that she was scared for Lechero, but T-Bag said that they were all prostitutes.
Mary later gave money to T-Bag. Mary then told she asked if it was the truth that Lechero died. T-Bag said it was and Mary gave him money by the fence.
She makes a return
- It's not known how she was going into Sona, possible via a secret way, since the inmates didn't know that Lechero did got a prostitute.
- Mary was in love with 2 main characters: T-Bag and Lechero.
- Mary along with Sophia Lugo were in love with 2 main characters, however T-Bag was send back to prison and Lechero died.
- Ironically enough, T-Bag killed Lechero and used her to escape from prison.
- Mary only has met Lechero and T-Bag.