|Are you sure about this name?
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
General Jonathan Krantz was responsible for many deaths, and Michael made a list of those he was responsible for.
In Jonathan Krantz's office, Michael made the list and there were at least 17 names on the list.
- Selfless (First appearance)
|Picture and name||Number||Cause of death|
|1||Poisoned by a Company operatives.|
|2||Shot by Alexander Mahone.|
|3||Shot by Wyatt Mathewson.|
|4||Shot by Agent Blondie.|
|5||Bellick was killed by drowning whilst placing a bridge to get to a Scylla card.|
|6||Shot by Wyatt Mathewson.|
|7||Hanged by Agent Blondie.|
|8||Shot by Wyatt Mathewson.|
|9||Shot by Alexander Mahone.|
|10||Suicide by shot in the head.|
|11||Shot by Daniel Hale.|
|12||Shot by John Abruzzi's henchman.|
|13||Indirectly told by Mahone who said it wasn't if he jumped to death|
|14||Shot by a Company operative.|
|15||Shot by Mahone's SWAT team.|
|16||Shot by Wyatt Mathewson.|
|17||Shot by Paul Kellerman.|
|18||Shot by Paul Kellerman.|
- James Whistler, Aldo Burrows, Terrence Steadman and Roland Glenn are the only deaths in this list seen by Michael Scofield.
- Michael did know that Lincoln had an ex-wife off-screen.
- Nick Savrinn and John Abruzzi did met over the phone.
- 3 names were used by main characters as alias:
- Nick Savrinn and Veronica Donovan did met each other face-to-face during season 1.
- Veronica Donovan and Daniel Hale did met each other face-to-face.
- Michael did meet Aldo Burrows, Brad Bellick, Charles Patoshik, David Apolskis, James Whistler, Veronica Donovan, Roland Glenn and John Abruzzi face-to-face. He presumably met Lisa Rix at one point or another, due to the fact that she was his former sister-in-law.
- Michael never met Richard Mills, Cameron Mahone, Frank Tancredi, Bruce Bennet, Leticia Barris, or Daniel Hale.
- Lisa Rix's murderer appeared as well on the list.
- The Company was aware of the fact that Nick Savrinn wasn't helping Veronica, however, he was killed by John Abruzzi's henchman. Therefore, it is unkownn why he was on Michael's list if he wasn't killed by a company operative.
- The Company is responsible for the deaths of Danny Hale, Aldo Burrows, Veronica Donovan, Charles Patoshik, James Whistler, John Abruzzi, Richard Mills, Lisa Rix, Lucasz Peshcopi, Leticia Barris, Bruce Bennett, Roland Glenn, Sebastian Balflour, Kelli Foster and Cameron Mahone.
- Nick Savrinn is the only character who isn't killed neither direct nor indirect by a Company man.
- Whistler and Veronica are the only main characters to be killed in the list.
- John Abruzzi is only former main character on the list.
- Aldo Burrows, David Apolskis, Leticia Barris and Daniel Hale are the only victims killed by a main character.
- Aldo Burrows and David Apolskis are killed by Alex Mahone, and Leticia Barris and Daniel Hale are killed by Paul Kellerman. All four of them are put do death by a gun.
- Aldo Burrows, Lisa Rix, Frank Tancredi, and Cameron Mahone are family of main characters.