"Prison Break: The Final Break"
Season Four of Prison Break is the fourth season of the show, consisting of 22 episodes that aired from 2008 to 2009, with a follow-up TV movie: Prison Break: The Final Break. Sarah Wayne Callies returns as Sara Tancredi, who was previously thought to be dead. The season is about getting revenge on and taking down The Company, and features new characters helping them, and hindering them, in their quest. Homeland Security Agent Donald Self promises Michael, Lincoln, Bellick, Mahone, Sucre, and another criminal named Roland freedom if they collect Scylla - an information source of high value to The Company. Aiding them is Sara Tancredi.
"Season four is jumping-forward, hit-the-ground-running storytelling. But we are dropping back, in flashback, and explaining how the characters got to where they are and the situation with [Sara], certainly."
- Wentworth Miller - Michael Scofield (22/22 episodes)
- Dominic Purcell - Lincoln Burrows (22/22 episodes)
- Michael Rapaport - Donald Self (22/22 episodes)
- Amaury Nolasco - Fernando Sucre (17/22 episodes)
- Wade Williams - Brad Bellick (10/22 episodes)
- Robert Knepper - Theodore "T-Bag" Bagwell (22/22 episodes)
- Jodi Lyn O'Keefe - Gretchen Morgan (15/22 episodes)
- Sarah Wayne Callies - Sara Tancredi (22/22 episodes)
- William Fichtner - Alexander Mahone (22/22 episodes)
- Brad Bellick is killed off in episode 9 (his corpse is shown in episode 10)
Special guest stars
- Marshall Allman - Lincoln "LJ" Burrows Jr (1/22 episodes)
- Rockmond Dunbar - Benjamin Miles "C-Note" Franklin (2/22 episodes)
- Paul Adelstein - Paul Kellerman (1/22 episodes)
- Kathleen Quinlan - Christina Scofield (7/22)
- Chris Vance - James Whistler (1/22)
- Danay Garcia - Sophia Lugo (2/22)
- Leon Russom - General Jonathan Krantz (22/22 episodes)
- Shannon Lucio - Miriam Holtz/Trishanne (11/22 episodes)
- Cress Williams - Wyatt Mathewson (9/22 episodes)
- Stacy Haiduk - Lisa Tabak (8/22 episodes)
- James Hiroyuki Liao - Roland Glenn (7/22 episodes)
- Michael Bryan French - Gregory White (6/22 episodes)
- Ron Yuan - Feng Huan/Shu Xing (6/22 episodes)
- Ralphael Sbarge - Ralph Becker (6/22 episodes)
- Steve Tom - Stuart Tuxhorn (5/22 episodes)
- Dameon Clarke - Andrew Blauner (4/22 episodes)
- Jude Ciccolella - Howard Scuderi (4/22 episodes)
- Barbara Eve Harris - Felicia Lang (4/22 episodes)
- Callie Thorne - Pam Mahone (3/22 episodes)
- Wilbur Fitzgerald - Bruce Bennett (3/22 episodes)
- Michael O'Neill - Herb Stanton (3/22 episodes)
|Season 3||Scylla||Breaking and Entering||Shut Down|
|Eagles and Angels||Safe and Sound||Blow Out||Five The Hard Way|
|The Price||Greatness Achieved||The Legend||Quiet Riot|
|Selfless||Deal or No Deal||Just Business||Going Under|
|The Sunshine State||The Mother Lode||Versus||S.O.B.|
|Cowboys & Indians||Rate of Exchange||Killing Your Number||The Old Ball and Chain|
- This is the only season in which Michael isn't in a prison.
- This is the last time that T-Bag kills 2 characters in a season. He earlier did this in season 1 and season 3.
- This season resembles earlier things with some main characters:
- This season featured the most death from main characters: James Whistler, Brad Bellick and Michael Scofield with 3 main character deaths.