|Are you sure about this name?
The title of this article is conjectural. Although it is based on canonical information, the actual name is conjecture and may be supplanted at any time by additional information released from canonical sources. If this occurs, please move this page to the appropriate title.
|The driver's guard|
|Cause of death:||
Shot by Theodore
Ed Pavelka (possibly)
This guard was driving T-Bag away, but was killed during his ride.
This man begun at some point in his life to work for Fox River State Penitentiary.
During the time that T-Bag was getting a new hand, he was in a Fox River van. There was also a guard guarding him, however, while T-Bag was talking with him, T-Bag broke his neck, killing the guard. He eventually did stole the gun from the guard and shot the driver's guard, killing him.
- The Bag Man (First appearance)
Haywire captured by 2 CO's, one of them, maybe him.
- It's not revealed if this character was portrayed by Philip Marshall or the actor portrayed the guard.
- This marks the final time that T-Bag kills a Fox River CO.
- He is the first kill by T-Bag since Vincent Sandinsky after a 5 episode-absence with a gun.
- Ironically enough, he was killed by the gun of a Guard.
- He highly possible appeared 6 years younger in the episode Cute Poison, when he arrested Haywire.